Introducing your folks to a brand new podcast is loads simpler for those who can hyperlink them on to part of the episode you suppose they’ll take pleasure in. There are a number of podcasting apps that allow customers ship time-stamped hyperlinks that may begin from a selected a part of the episode—together with, now, Spotify, which just lately added the function to its podcast participant. Nonetheless, every app’s sharing choices work in a different way and supply various levels of management over the place an episode will begin taking part in when opening a hyperlink.
Under is an inventory of the favored podcasting apps that allow customers share timestamped episodes, together with directions on make and ship the hyperlinks.
- Discover the spot within the episode you need to share and tap the “Share” button from the now taking part in menu within the iOS or Android app.
- Toggle “Share from” to share the episode beginning on the chosen time stamp.
- Copy the hyperlink, or choose one of many apps from the checklist.
- Faucet the “Share” button from the primary participant menu, or from a selected podcast episode web page.
- Choose “present place”
- From the listed apps, faucet the one you need to share to.
- You possibly can add or edit the timecode on the finish of the hyperlink to vary the beginning playback place. For instance, if you would like a podcast to start out quarter-hour in, put “#t=15m” on the finish of the hyperlink.
- Open an episode’s web page in Google Podcasts.
- Faucet the “Share” button, then choose “Share from.”
- Choose the app or sharing methodology you want to use.
- Faucet the “Share” icon within the upper-right of the Now Enjoying display screen.
- You possibly can choose “Share Hyperlink from Present Time” to share from the present timestamp, “Share Hyperlink from Chapter Begin” (if the episode has chapter hyperlinks), or “Share Clip” to create a 30-second lengthy clip beginning on the level at which you’re presently listening.
- Faucet the “Share” button from the Now Enjoying display screen’s playback controls.
- Choose “Share episode with place” to ship a hyperlink to the episode beginning out of your present timestamp.
- Go to a podcast episode’s web page.
- Click on “Share.”
- Toggle “Begin episode at:” to ship a hyperlink that performs from the present playback place, or kind in a special time code.
- Fill out the contact data and click on “Ship,” or choose one of many social media apps from the underside of the menu.
- If the podcast sequence uploads episodes to YouTube, faucet “Share.”
- Toggle the “Begin at” field so as to add a timecode to the hyperlink. Kind in a brand new time code to edit the beginning place.
- Copy and paste the hyperlink, or choose one of many apps to share it with your folks.
These are all of the podcasting apps that we all know of that supply time-stamped sharing choices, but when we missed one, tell us within the feedback and we’ll add it to the checklist.