The occasions of the previous 12 months or so has made lots of people rethink how they wish to spend the remainder of their lives. For a wide range of causes, not everybody has the choice of beginning over or coaching for a brand new profession, however one winery in California is providing one individual the possibility to just do that. Right here’s what to learn about this dream job.
What the job entails
The yearlong place is with the Murphy Goode Vineyard in Sonoma, California. The primary three months contain shadowing winemaker Dave Prepared, Jr. to be taught in regards to the many facets of a harvest. After that, you’ll work with the vineyard to seek out the facet of the enterprise you’re most excited to be taught extra about, after which spend the remainder of the 12 months specializing in that.
Different potential duties and duties of the apprentice winemaker embrace:
- Helping in vineyard operations
- Studying about e-commerce
- Serving to to construct the Murphy-Goode Vineyard model
- Creating robust working relationships throughout capabilities of the vineyard
- Offering hospitality to commerce and customers by contributing to a optimistic vineyard expertise
- Successfully selling Murphy-Goode wines by way of numerous channels and occasions
Along with studying about winemaking, the profitable applicant will obtain:
- A wage of $120,000 for the 12 months
- One 12 months of free lease in Sonoma, California
- 30 instances of wine
The best way to apply
With a view to apply for this place, you should be at the very least 21 years of age, a authorized resident of the United States and/or approved to work within the U.S., and be capable of raise a minimal of fifty lbs. You may entry the full job description and necessities right here.
The primary a part of the applying is making a video explaining why you’re a very good match for the job. You may add the video and fill out the applying type right here. Functions should be obtained by June 30, 2021.