Buckle up, startup and tech followers. Save the date and prepare to rub digital elbows with mobility’s greatest and brightest minds — the movers, shakers and coverage makers which might be shaping the way forward for transportation.
TC Classes: Mobility returns for its third 12 months on June 9, 2021. Are you able to say mobility three-peat? Sure, you may!
We’re excited to host one other day devoted to the individuals — and the know-how they’re growing — that’s altering transportation. TC Classes: Mobility 2021 goes past attempting to find the subsequent unicorn or showcasing the gee-whiz distraction of the second. We’ll discover the most recent tendencies, talk about regulatory, technical and moral challenges and take a look at the prices and long-term results on cities and cities.
Professional tip: Early chook pricing is now in play on all cross ranges and June will likely be right here earlier than you understand it. Hold your hard-earned cash in your pocket. Purchase your passes now and save 35% earlier than the costs improve.
We’re constructing out the day’s agenda, and we’ll pack it with shows, interviews and Q&As with founders, traders and inventors. Take pleasure in breakout classes, dozens of exhibiting startups and loads of time to community and recruit — with attendees from around the globe.
Check out a few of the mobility professionals and transportation titans who joined us on the digital stage ultimately 12 months’s occasion to get a way of the standard programming you must count on on June 9.
- JB Straubel, co-founder, CEO of Redwood Supplies, co-founder and former Tesla CTO
- Tekedra Mawakana, COO, Waymo
- Matthew Johnson-Roberson, co-founder, Refraction AI
- Nancy Solar, co-founder and chief engineer, Ike
- Shin-pei Tsay, director of coverage, cities and transportation, Uber
- Peter Rawlinson, CTO and CEO, Lucid Motors
- Margaret Stewart Nagle, head of coverage and authorities affairs, Wing
- Paul Ajegba, director, Michigan Division of Transportation
- Celina Mikolajczak, vice chairman, battery know-how, Panasonic Vitality of North America, Panasonic
- Reilly Brennan, founding normal companion, Vehicles Enterprise Capital
Will you profit from attending TC Classes: Mobility 2021? Take it from Rachael Wilcox, artistic producer at Volvo Automobiles, who accomplished a TechCrunch hat trick in 2020 by attending Disrupt, TC Classes: Robotics/AI and TC Classes: Mobility.
“Going to TechCrunch occasions, whether or not it’s Disrupt or TC Classes, helps me keep forward of rising tendencies, applied sciences and startups that have an effect on the way forward for mobility.”
TC Classes: Mobility 2021 takes place on June 9, 2021. Study from and have interaction with the business’s mightiest minds, makers, innovators and traders. Purchase your early chook cross, join along with your world-wide group and assist construct a brand new age of transportation.
Is your organization desirous about sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Classes: Mobility 2021? Contact our sponsorship gross sales staff by filling out this manner.